Since in the 15th century the Paleologi Marquis, who held the largest part of the territory of present-day Piedmont, chose the current location of the Palazzo Paleologi at Lu in Monferrato to erect their dwelling, you can be sure that today you will enjoy that prime choice by staying in a context truly rich in history and charm.
At one hour from Milan, Turin and Genoa and a half-hour from Alessandria, Casale and Valenza, the rooms and vacation apartments, the Palazzo Paleologi restaurant, were designed to recreate the historical dwelling of Monferrato with a careful renovation designed in collaboration with the Office of Monuments and Fine Arts in Turin.
Completed with the utmost care, the historical residence has kept intact the original typologies and materials as much as possible, thanks to the use of methodologies attentive to the environment and to the well-being of the guests. Where possible, the dictates of bio-architecture were followed, with the use of natural plasters based on lime, water-based paints, and treatments of brickwork and parquet derived from natural products.
Today the philosophy of the historic Palazzo Paleologi is Slow Living: The slow life, to rediscover the rhythms of the past and the charm of Piedmont traditions in an atmosphere of calm and relaxation, ideal for those who are looking for a sensorial venue, in contact with the true life of a town, for an experience to remember.
- Family Vacations: special discounts in Resort Hotel in Italy Piemont Monferrato !
- Piemont Hotel Deals: Week Holidays in Monferrato Resort!
- Lastminute Holidays in Italy Piemont Hotel Palazzo Paleologi Resort!
- Pay in advance your vacation in Italy and save money to Palazzo Paleologi Resort in Piemont!
- Vacation in Italy Piemont: Early booking discount to Palazzo Paleologi Resort!
EventsNo posts yet.